Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Musing at 3 am



Each conscious step leads to understanding we haven't created or manifested everything. Things are happening around us that don't involve us. Instead it's manifestation of creation at work and we can neither stop it or start it. Life is happening everywhere and to think it is because of us is limiting perspective. 


For example, I'm currently in England. Not everything happening here is because of me, or because I've looked at it. On Friday I fly to the states for 3 months to fulfill UK immigration. Upon landing in Florida I will see things going on around me. And guess what? I will have had nothing to do with any of it. I wasn't there. On the flip side things in England will keep going on and I won't have caused any of it too. I won't be there. 


Things manifest everywhere without us doing anything. There are other forces at work and though we can influence something, being the cause of it is an entirely different matter. The unfolding is CREATION manifesting itself everywhere independently of us. 


The next question to ask, are we OK with that? 


With love,

Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Religion Relevant Today? A Shift Towards Personalized Spirituality

Let us dive into a topic that’s been buzzing around lately: Is religion still relevant in our fast-paced, tech-savvy world? With all the adv...