Monday, December 4, 2023

Insecurity Shift


Insecurity can lead to a defensive life, focused around deep seated feelings of inadequacy. It's about protecting the ego at all costs which in the end can stalemate a person, leading them further from their soul truth. 

I lived with this for many years and can finally say, I've turned the corner. This doesn't mean I'm perfect and never struggle, it simply means my heart made a choice and the result was a letting go of grievances, a very destructive energy that propelled me into decades of animosity. It was binding to say the least. 


Experiencing inner healing exposed the damaging ways these negative emotions were affecting my health. This honest reflection was not easy to face and over time (a long, long time) it brought my heart into peace, forgiveness, empathy and an open mindedness. All qualities essential to self love and love for others. It has released me from being selfishly preoccupied with the mirror of me, myself and I. 


This self awareness has initiated an incredible change and transformation to my thoughts, choices and behaviors. The journey continues.


With Love,

Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Religion Relevant Today? A Shift Towards Personalized Spirituality

Let us dive into a topic that’s been buzzing around lately: Is religion still relevant in our fast-paced, tech-savvy world? With all the adv...