Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Deep Joy


The deepest JOY I’ve experienced is when I’m not chasing what I believe will bring it. This includes all the people, places, or things I think I might need to live a satisfying life. 


Instead, my bliss is taking each present moment as it comes, and choosing to enjoy it deeply. To hone in on the good things that can be found in each unfolding. 


This doesn’t mean everything for me is a mountaintop or even a valley. Some things are just not extreme in their outworking. No matter how my present tumbles in, it’s a tremendous gift to even be here to experience it. This is my celebration of today. What’s yours?


With love,


Ellen 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Religion Relevant Today? A Shift Towards Personalized Spirituality

Let us dive into a topic that’s been buzzing around lately: Is religion still relevant in our fast-paced, tech-savvy world? With all the adv...